Thursday, January 15, 2009
So Quiet
So our agency lady told me a week or so more....what??? I must be confused on what is going on. Our paperwork has been sent in to the Capitol, signed off on and yada yada. I guess it takes a few weeks to be 'official'. I really don't know and I'm tired of asking. So I am not asking, I am waiting. If something is wrong, they will call me (well, maybe not actually). It will happen soon enough, and then I only thought I was busy. It will be really crazy here if we add a few more kids to the mix. In the meantime, I am reading my books. Love Dare (so gooood), Twilight, Keeping the Faith, The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers, and my Psych book for school. I am a total book worm and I have several books going at once, all the time. Our oldest has had a great homeschool week so far. I am sneaking in extra work, and he is getting it done. We are trying to have him finished by May. Early summer for him. Then he is going to work at his grandmother's bakery for the summer. Next year it's back to school, brick and morter, for him. I will be sad, but happy. The teenage years are so up and down. Our middle and youngest sons are begging to be homeschooled...lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We always have to wait for the DHHS people. I know they are overworked, but sometimes you just have to wonder.
Post a Comment