So I am missing all my shows!! Big Love just wrapped up it's season, and I was able to watch all of those (because I'm obsessed), but all the other 'shows' I don't have time to watch. I am getting AI updates on Good Morning America, and has Dancing with the Stars even started yet?? I am so out of the loop! One show I really wanted the see was the Mommyhood show, has anyone seen it? Is it funny?? I could dvr all these shows, but then I would be pressured to watch and that's like reading yesterday's newspaper. One show I watch on HGTV on Sunday mornings is this landscaping show. This guy hangs out at Home Depot type stores and gives away a whole backyard landscape thing. I love it, maybe because I'm dying to redo our backyard.
I really should be exhausted, but I only get really tired midday. I can't get to the grocery store though, so I've been feeding the kids mac n cheese (my fav), soup, sandwiches, and pancakes. So not a healthy week. But with a newborn dropped off by the stork, what else is to be expected!! lol!
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Kids love Mac and cheese :)
Post a Comment