It's done, I'm attached to both babies. Not just me, but foster daddy and our own boys. I knew it would happen, I just didn't know that I would enjoy it so much. We found out that Little Guy's grandma is not getting him anytime soon. She is not 'approved'.
It's amazing how protective I am over these babies. They are mine, I love them. Now I really intellectually 'know' that they are not mine, and that they are on a 'reunification' plan, BUT, they are mine and no one can tell me different. Their mom's should be happy that I love them and that I claim them. If I couldn't take care of one of my children, then I would want a mom for him that wanted him, claimed him, and loved him. That is the love that mom's have when they put their children up for adoption, it's selfless.
In other news. I'm tired. Really tired. Sleepless nights for a week now has taken it's toll. I go to bed somewhere between 12am and 1am- up 3 times before 7am, then up for good at 7am. Little Guy only takes 2 naps that last only 1 hour each!! UGGH!! So no nap for me. I am going to try to go to be earlier, it's just been a crazy week. I stole a 30 minute nap today, I was elated about it too---
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So happy for you! Hope you get some sleep soon!
Post a Comment